February is Black History Month, and that’s true at the movies, as well as in the rest of the world. Black women have been at the forefront of the #metoo movement, but they’ve been leading the attempt to stop sexual harassment long before hash tags were “a thing.” If you didn’t live through Anita Hill’s bravery and valor, you may not understand why feminists will never forgive Joe Biden. Here’s a good reminder of why. Fuck you, Joe.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Magical Battle for America 8.19.18
- There Are Two Really Important Reasons to Vote FOR Democrats this November
- A Goddamn Tape Won’t Change a Thing
- The Magical Resistance Is Everywhere
- Sleepy Time Down South
- Monday at the Movies
- The Magical Battle for America 8.12.18
- Let’s Go Over This One More Time
- Words for Wednesday